Hi, Joe,

Thanks for the update. This looks great. A couple of questions and comments.

1. How general is the framework? For example, if I want to add the support
for Apache Yarn, is anything there can be reused?

2. My current feeling is that it's probably better to maintain those
container supports outside Kafka's git repo (e.g., can be on github).
People may be interested in integrating Kafka with Mesos, Yarn, VMs on EC2,
Azure, and Rackspace, etc. Maintaining all those in contrib may not be a
scalable solution.

Thanks,

Jun