HBase >> mail # user >> Question about Master Master replication

Re: Question about Master Master replication
No - I did not try it on a real cluster with master-master
replication. I did try it with the unit test and the documented
configuration worked without any parse errors. Also the source code
here http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hbase/tags/0.94.0/src/main/ruby/shell/commands/add_peer.rb
also indicates that the clusterKey syntax is as documented.

I had noticed that your original post's add_peer command had an
incorrect syntax like below:
>> > add_peer '1', 'zk1:2181:/hbase,zk2:2181:/hbase,zk3:2181:/hbase'

It should be (per the doc):
add_peer '1', 'zk1,zk2,zk3:2181:/hbase'

Did this modified add_peer command also fail to work? If so, perhaps
you may want to provide more details (log messages, enable debug trace
in shell, etc) so that someone can help.
--Suraj