HBase >> mail # dev >> All region server died due to "Parent directory doesn't exist"

+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 06:39
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 07:23
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 07:41
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-09, 08:33
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-09, 08:59
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-09, 09:04
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-09, 09:06
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 15:48
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-09, 16:07
Re: All region server died due to "Parent directory doesn't exist"
Thanks Ted. I'll do the same.