Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Instructions on how to run Apache Hadoop 2.0.2-alpha?

+
Glen Mazza 2013-01-04, 23:44
+
Glen Mazza 2013-01-04, 11:45
+
Chen He 2013-01-04, 12:02
+
Glen Mazza 2013-01-04, 12:58
Re: Instructions on how to run Apache Hadoop 2.0.2-alpha?
Hi Glen

I agree with you. There are many versions and confusing. If you really want
to know, you can check the developing and publishing documents. In 0.23's
document, they must announced how many patches are included, as well as the
2.0.x.

Then you will exactly understand which one is which one.

Chen

+
Glen Mazza 2013-01-04, 16:30