HBase, mail # user - Hbase & Pentaho

Hbase & Pentaho
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2012-09-17, 09:39
Hi,

We are creating a transformation in Pentaho with Hbase as Input. It will
ask for column mapping in Pentaho for Hbase table.

We are using Ubuntu machine and from there we launched Pentaho kettle 4.3.0
and it directly interacts with the Hbase table.

The job is successfully running...

But when we change the Table name alone (after creating the new table with
the same column family name), the job is not running (in command line)...
it is saying "Mapping does not exists"...

Can anyone help how to over come this issue? means a job created in one
machine with one table should be able to used in another machine...

Currently the development machine that could able to execute the job only
through command line...

regards,
Rams