HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Auto clean DistCache?

Re: Auto clean DistCache?
Oh! good to know! It keep tracks even of month old entries??? There is no TTL?

I was not able to find the documentation for  local.cache.size or
mapreduce.tasktracker.cache.local.size  in 1.0.x branch. Do you know
where I can found that?

Thanks,

JM