Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop for exporting data into flat files

Re: Sqoop for exporting data into flat files
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-14, 07:05
Hi Santosh,
Sqoop currently do not support exports to flat files.

As a workaround I would recommend "hadoop dfs -get" with scp or wget to Hadop webui/webhdfs.

Jarcec