Hadoop >> mail # dev >> How to test patch

Re: How to test patch
Sorry, I haven't seen this issue, and I don't know much about Forrest.  You
may want to verify that you're running on a clean checkout of the source
tree with no changes in the site doc files.  Aside from that, I recommend
reviewing the Forrest installation and checking Forrest's own documentation
for next steps.

Thanks,
Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks