HBase >> mail # user >> Fastest way to find is a row exist?

Fastest way to find is a row exist?
Hi,

What's the fastest way to know if a row exist?

Today I'm doing that:

Get get_entry_exist = new Get(key).addColumn(CF_DATA, C_DATA);
Result entry_exist = table_entry.get(get_entry_exist);

But should this be faster?
Get get_entry_exist = new Get(key);
Result entry_exist = table_entry.get(get_entry_exist);

There is only one CF and one C on my table.

Or is there an even faster way?

Also, is there a way to make that even faster? I think BloomFilters
can help, right?

Thanks,

JM
+