MapReduce >> mail # dev >> division by zero in getLocalPathForWrite()

division by zero in getLocalPathForWrite()
Hi,
HBase has Jenkins build against hadoop 2.0
I was checking why TestRowCounter sometimes failed:
https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-TRUNK-on-Hadoop-2.0.0/231/testReport/org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce/TestRowCounter/testRowCounterExclusiveColumn/

I think the following could be the cause:

2012-10-22 23:46:32,571 WARN  [AsyncDispatcher event handler]
resourcemanager.RMAuditLogger(255): USER=jenkins OPERATION=Application
Finished - Failed TARGET=RMAppManager RESULT=FAILURE DESCRIPTION=App
failed with state: FAILED PERMISSIONS=Application
application_1350949562159_0002 failed 1 times due to AM Container for
appattempt_1350949562159_0002_000001 exited with  exitCode: -1000 due
to: java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalDirAllocator$AllocatorPerContext.getLocalPathForWrite(LocalDirAllocator.java:355)
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalDirAllocator.getLocalPathForWrite(LocalDirAllocator.java:150)
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalDirAllocator.getLocalPathForWrite(LocalDirAllocator.java:131)
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalDirAllocator.getLocalPathForWrite(LocalDirAllocator.java:115)
at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.LocalDirsHandlerService.getLocalPathForWrite(LocalDirsHandlerService.java:257)
at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.localizer.ResourceLocalizationService$LocalizerRunner.run(ResourceLocalizationService.java:849)

However, I don't seem to find where in getLocalPathForWrite() division by
zero could have arisen.

Comment / hint is welcome.

Thanks