Pig >> mail # user >> Hadoop Job History Loader with PIG

+
Zebeljan, Nebojsa 2012-10-10, 12:23
+
Bill Graham 2012-10-11, 00:59
Re: Hadoop Job History Loader with PIG
Hi Nebojsa,

Did you register piggybank.jar in your Pig script?

REGISTER <path_to_piggibank.jar>;

In CDH4.0.1, piggybank.jar can be found at
/usr/lib/pig/contrib/piggybank/java/piggybank.jar.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 5:23 AM, Zebeljan, Nebojsa <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm using cdh 4.0.1 with pig-0.9.2+26.
>
> I'v tried to gather some information about my result files aggregated by
> pig with the HadoopJobHistoryLoader() as described here
> http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh/3/pig/piglatin_ref1.html#Hadoop+Job+History+Loader
>
> Running a simple pig script returns "ERROR 1070: Could not resolve
> org.apache.pig.piggybank.storage.HadoopJobHistoryLoader using imports: [,
> org.apache.pig.builtin., org.apache.pig.impl.builtin.]"
>
> Having this information, I've encountered that a HadoopJobHistoryLoader
> class in the piggybank does not exist!
>
> As by the API, this class should exist
> http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.9.2/api/org/apache/pig/piggybank/storage/HadoopJobHistoryLoader.html
>
> Can someone please lighten me up …