Pig, mail # user - Hadoop Job History Loader with PIG

Re: Hadoop Job History Loader with PIG
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-11, 04:30
Hi Nebojsa,

Did you register piggybank.jar in your Pig script?

REGISTER <path_to_piggibank.jar>;

In CDH4.0.1, piggybank.jar can be found at
/usr/lib/pig/contrib/piggybank/java/piggybank.jar.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo