Pig >> mail # user >> Grunt Shell hangs on Cygwin.

Grunt Shell hangs on Cygwin.
Hi Guys,

I am running Hadoop on local mode on my windows 7 machine (32 Bit).
I've installed HIVE/PIG/Hadoop/Java6 all on the C: drive.
I am using Cygwin version : 2.819.
PIG Version I tried with 0.11 and 0.10 (both I am facing issue)
Hadoop Version : 1.1.2
Hive Version : 0.10
Java version : 1.6 minor version 34

I've mounted c: on the cygwin. I am able to run hadoop commands from the
cygwin terminal for example : fs -ls etc. I am also able to start grunt and
hive shells.
But the real problem is :
Any command I enter on grunt shell ( example : fs -ls or records LOAD..... ) I do not see any output, it kind of hangs.
Similarly with the hive prompt if I give the command as show tables ;
I do not see any output just cursor keeps on blinking! Any keyboard inputs
and gives NOTHING.
System appears to be doing NOTHING.
To me everything looks fine but definitely something is going wrong :-)
Here are my classpath and environment variables from .bashrc file:

export JAVA_HOME=/c/Java/jdk1.6.0_34
export HADOOP_HOME=/c/Hadoop
export PIG_HOME=/c/PIG
export HIVE_HOME=/c/Hive
export HADOOP_BIN=$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop
export PATH=$PATH:/c/Java/jdk1.6.0_34/bin
export PATH=$PATH:$HADOOP_HOME/bin
export PATH=$PATH:$HIVE_HOME/bin
export PATH=$PATH:$PIG_HOME/bin

I am not sure if I am missing something. Any help will be highly
appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
-Darpan