Hadoop >> mail # general >> Clover upgrade on Jenkins

Clover upgrade on Jenkins
I was looking into hadoop 0.22 builds and realized that the builds are
failing because of a known bug in clover 2.4.3, which we currently use
for Jenkins builds. The bug is fixed in later clover versions. I tried
to upgrade to clover 3.1.0, but clover.license does not work with that
version.
Should we upgrade clover on Jenkins machines? How can we get a new license?
More details on failures are in

--Konstantin