MapReduce >> mail # user >> Accessing only particular folder using hadoop streaming

Accessing only particular folder using hadoop streaming
Hi,
    I have data in this one folder like following:

data-------shard1---d1_1
            |          |_d2_1
            Lshard2---d1_1
            |          |_d2_2
            Lshard3---d1_1
            |          |_d2_3
            Lshard4---d1_1
                       |_d2_4
Now, I want to search something in d1 (and excluding all the d2's) in it.
So how do i do that in python?
Thanks
+
Harsh J 2013-10-03, 05:21