Pig >> mail # user >> run pig explain command over the entire script in java

Re: run pig explain command over the entire script in java
I guess I'm confused at what you want then.

So we have a script:

a = ..
b = ...
c = ..

my impression was that you essentially wanted to print "explain a; explain
b; explain c;" is this not what you mean/