MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Suggestion of Research topic in Hadoop for PhD research

Suggestion of Research topic in Hadoop for PhD research
Dear Sir/Madam,
                  I joined as a Research scholar(PhD) recently.
I am interested to do research in cloud computing. Last month i was attend
one workshop.
>From that, i know about Hadoop. I am very much intrested to do research in
hadoop.
Please give some topics and problems to work. Thanks in advance.
*Regards*
*S.Suresh,*
*Research Scholar,*
*Department of Computer Applications,*