HBase, mail # user - Limit number of columns in column family

+
M. BagherEsmaeily 2013-09-19, 05:55
Re: Limit number of columns in column family
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-19, 05:58
Hi MBE,

When you are saying "cells  with least timestamp being removed" you mean
versions of the same cell? Or any cell in the same row/cf?

JM
2013/9/18 M. BagherEsmaeily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi,
> I have a column family that I want the number of columns on it has a
> specific limit, and when this number becomes greater than the limit, cells
> with least timestamp being removed, like TTL on count not time.
> Please guide me to find best optimized way.
>
> Thanks.
> MBE

+
M. BagherEsmaeily 2013-09-19, 06:08