We only have one blocker for 3.4.6 now which is ZOOKEEPER-1833. I’d like to get the windows build to pass on jenkins, and we have made a lot of progress already. Although we have focused on the windows build, most of the changes were small bugs that don’t manifest as easily in other platforms, so it has been a chance to clean up the test cases. Thanks a lot for the great community work, Germán, Rakesh, Michi et al.
To avoid postponing the 3.4.6 release even further, it sounds like a good idea to put a deadline on ZOOKEEPER-1833. I would say that if we don’t have ZOOKEEPER-1833 done by the end of January, we should cut a release and push some of the work to 3.4.7. Any concern here?