MapReduce >> mail # user >> why does OldCombinerRunner pass Reporter.NULL to the combiner instead of the real reporter?

+
Jim Donofrio 2013-02-07, 13:40
Re: why does OldCombinerRunner pass Reporter.NULL to the combiner instead of the real reporter?
I agree its a bug if there is a discrepancy between the APIs (we are
supposed to be supporting both for the time being). Please do file a
JIRA with a patch - there shouldn't be any harm in re-passing the
reporter object within the combiner.

--
Harsh J