Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Hive UDF support across sections...when running in hiveserver...help

+
Sreenath Menon 2012-06-11, 15:31
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-06-11, 15:33
+
Sreenath Menon 2012-06-11, 15:58
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-06-11, 16:02
+
Sreenath Menon 2012-06-12, 06:12
+
Aniket Mokashi 2012-06-12, 06:27
+
Aniket Mokashi 2012-06-12, 06:28
Re: Hive UDF support across sections...when running in hiveserver...help
aniket, his problem is that he does not want to create that function each
time.

he wants it available on each session with hive server
so we are suggesting custom hive build where he will bundle his udf with
hive and have available with hive server

--
Nitin Pawar
+
Sreenath Menon 2012-06-12, 06:38