Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to mapreduce in the scenario

Re: How to mapreduce in the scenario
hive is one approach (similar to routine databases but exactly not the same)

if you are looking at mapreduce program then using multipleinput formats
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/lib/input/MultipleInputs.html

--
Nitin Pawar