HBase, mail # user - Starting Region Server with HBase API

+
Mehmet Simsek 2013-04-19, 12:15
Re: Starting Region Server with HBase API
Ted Yu 2013-04-19, 13:18
startRegionServer creates a new Thread, wrapping the passed in
HRegionServer.

Can you use script to start region server ?

Cheers

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 5:15 AM, Mehmet Simsek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi, I can stop region server by using HBaseAdmin class but cannot start.
>
> How can I start region server by using Hbase API?
>

> HRegionServer class has startRegionServer method, Can I use this class?
> --
> M. Nurettin ŞİMŞEK

+
Mehmet Simsek 2013-04-19, 14:52