Hive >> mail # user >> StackOverflowError when add jar using multiple thread cocurrently

+
Wangwenli 2013-04-08, 12:27
答复: StackOverflowError when add jar using multiple thread cocurrently
Hi all,

I created one issue for this problem and provide one patch there, hope someone can review it. thks

Regards
Wenli
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Wangwenli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
发送时间: 2013年4月8日 20:28
收件人: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
主题: StackOverflowError when add jar using multiple thread cocurrently

Hi All,
Recently we find that when multiple jdbc connection concurrently add jars, hiveserver will throw StackOverflowError when serializeMapRedWork to hdfs, I find the relate issue hive-2666 is similar, but I think it missed the concurrently scenario.

I find it is because the classloader is changed which will lead to the infinite loop. Any one met this issue? Any suggestion?
Regards
Wenli