HDFS >> mail # user >> Why total node just 1

Why total node just 1
Hi,

I have setup a hadoop clusters with 4 nodes and I have start-all.sh and
checked in every node, there are tasktracker and datanode run, but when I
run hadoop dfsadmin -report it's said like this :

Configured Capacity: 30352158720 (28.27 GB)
Present Capacity: 3756392448 (3.5 GB)
DFS Remaining: 3756355584 (3.5 GB)
DFS Used: 36864 (36 KB)
DFS Used%: 0%
Under replicated blocks: 1
Blocks with corrupt replicas: 0
Missing blocks: 0

Datanodes available: 1 (1 total, 0 dead)

Name: 192.168.1.1:50010
Decommission Status : Normal
Configured Capacity: 30352158720 (28.27 GB)
DFS Used: 36864 (36 KB)
Non DFS Used: 26595766272 (24.77 GB)
DFS Remaining: 3756355584(3.5 GB)
DFS Used%: 0%
DFS Remaining%: 12.38%
Last contact: Mon Jan 02 11:19:44 CST 2012

Why is there only total 1 node available? How to fix this problem?

Thanks.