HDFS >> mail # user >> Child error

Re: Child error
Hi Jean-Marc,
I am running Hadoop 1.0.3, and I did see this issue you've mentioned but
the exit status in the issue is 126 and sometimes I get 255.
Any ideas what do theses status codes mean ?
Did you suffer this issue and upgraded to 1.0.4 ? If so, How "smooth" is
such upgrade (shouldn't differ from 1.0.3 that much no ?)

Thanks!