Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ZOOKEEPER-1437

Re: ZOOKEEPER-1437
Thanks Jordan/Hanno,
  The release is on hold give a couple of more bugs that were found in
3.4.4/3.4.5-rc0. If you want to go ahead and try 3.4.5 to verify if
the issue that you reported is fixed that would be great Jordan, else
we can wait for the new RC/release.

thanks
mahadev