HBase >> mail # user >> How does client connects to Hbase server

Re: How does client connects to Hbase server
A default hbase-site.xml is provided in all hbase installations. Plus and
more importantly, you are running the Standalone mode so there is no need
any information regarding zookeeper or HBase Master server. Everything is
local.

Regards,
Shahab