Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Re: Code review tools

Re: Code review tools
To clarify my +1 was for it being available - I agree with Bruno that it
would only be nice for large patches or changes where small implementation
details are likely to be discussed heavily. Outside of that the current
system is good.