HBase >> mail # user >> always assinging root

always assinging root
Hi there,

   Something is wrong with our hbase cluster. In mater:60010 web ui, it
shows bellow after we restart the mater, using bin/hbase-daemon.sh start
master.
   What's wrong ?
Recent tasksStart TimeDescriptionStateStatusFri Dec 07 10:06:57 CST 2012Master
startupRUNNING (since 1hrs, 15mins, 29sec ago)Assigning ROOT region (since
1hrs, 3mins, 41sec ago)
HBase Version0.90.6-cdh3u5, r
Hadoop Version0.20.2-cdh3u5, rde14a95e895a72e7b2501bbe628c1e23578aae29

Thanks,
Jing Wang