HBase >> mail # dev >> Extensions for patches accepted by QA bot

Re: Extensions for patches accepted by QA bot
Over in HBASE-10017, the following attachment triggered a QA warning:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12616816/patchSiteOutput.txt

Should the acceptance criteria include the notion that there should be JIRA
number in the filename ?

Thanks