MapReduce >> mail # user >> Is there any way to get information from Hbase once some record get updated?

Re: Is there any way to get information from Hbase once some record get updated?
thanks, But i wanted to know the table specific trigger. I mean outof whole
database's tales, I want only for specific table with trigger event. Is is
possibel?