HBase >> mail # user >> How to design a data warehouse in HBase?

Re: How to design a data warehouse in HBase?
To Mohammad's point.  You can use HBase for quick scans of the data.  Hive
for your longer running jobs.  Impala over the two for quick adhoc searches.

Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera