MapReduce >> mail # user >> Need help, Can I disable datanode block report?

Re: Need help, Can I disable datanode block report?
disabling the block report will cause the namenode to consider the blocks
are missing.

if you think it is slowing down the cluster then you can increase the time
for heartbeats . Also if possible re-balance the blocks again if you added
new nodes

--
Nitin Pawar