HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Get on a row with multiple columns

+
Mrudula Madiraju 2013-08-14, 03:52
Re: Get on a row with multiple columns
You mean BulkDeleteProtocol?

Can u paste the trace of the exception that u r getting? Near by logs..

-Anoop-

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 9:22 AM, Mrudula Madiraju <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Hi Varun,
> I tried BulkDeletePoint and it is giving me an
> UnsupportedProtocolException - no handler to support protocol. I am in
> Hbase 94.3. Can you help out - is this something you facedtoo?
>

> Regards,
> Mrudula
+
Mrudula Madiraju 2013-08-14, 06:03