HDFS >> mail # user >> Compile Just a Subproject

Compile Just a Subproject
What is the way to compile just a subproject of Hadoop with Maven (without
rebuilding parent modules)? In my case I'm wondering about
DistributedShell. I thought that
this<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1114026/maven-modules-building-a-single-specific-module/3899772#3899772>would
have worked but no changes seem to take effect after building this
way.

Thanks,
Curtis