Hive >> mail # user >> Join issue in 0.11

+
pandees waran 2013-08-07, 13:09
+
Sathya Narayanan K 2013-08-07, 13:16
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-08-07, 14:52
+
pandees waran 2013-08-07, 14:58
Re: Join issue in 0.11
Will it be possible for you to share your query ? and if you are using any
custom udf then the java code for the same ?

how are you upgrading from hive-0.8 to hive-0.11?

aws announced that EMR supports hive 0.11  and that was 4 days ago. Can you
check if you need to see if you need to change something on EMR side ?

Nitin Pawar
+
pandees waran 2013-08-09, 11:07
+