Avro >> mail # user >> Schema evolution and projection

+
Chris Laws 2013-02-28, 13:21
+
Doug Cutting 2013-02-28, 17:53
+
Douglas Creager 2013-02-28, 21:01
+
Chris Laws 2013-02-28, 21:13
+
Douglas Creager 2013-02-28, 22:38
+
Chris Laws 2013-03-01, 01:50
+
Martin Kleppmann 2013-03-01, 13:53
+
Chris Laws 2013-03-01, 22:26
+
Douglas Creager 2013-03-01, 23:34
+
Chris Laws 2013-03-02, 02:05
+
Doug Cutting 2013-03-01, 22:47
+
Doug Cutting 2013-03-01, 01:30
+
Chris Laws 2013-03-01, 01:41
Re: Schema evolution and projection
Outstanding! Thank you, that is really helpful.