Hadoop >> mail # user >> setting up a large hadoop cluster

Re: setting up a large hadoop cluster
Dear Patai,

Thanks for your reply.
we need only to install hadoop no Hbase or other tools,
Could you please introduce some useful sites or docs to use puppet for
setting up hadoop cluster?

Thanks.
Masoud.