MapReduce, mail # user - Differences between YARN and Hadoop

Re: Differences between YARN and Hadoop
Tom Brown 2012-10-18, 22:28
Right now Hadoop seems to refer to the bundle of the MRv1 framework
and HDFS though both can be used independently. Since MRv2 is its own
top level project, where does leave HDFS?

--Tom