Hive >> mail # user >> Custom UDF in Python?

Re:Custom UDF in Python?
udfs need extends or implements the UDF class or other interface.so just java.

At 2012-06-06 12:21:03,"Saurabh S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is it possible to write Hive UDFs in Python? I googled but didn't find anything. I would be happy with RTFM replies if you can give link to the manual.