MapReduce, mail # user - How to find Blacklisted Nodes via cli.

+
Dhanasekaran Anbalagan 2013-01-30, 16:05
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-30, 16:12
Re: How to find Blacklisted Nodes via cli.
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-01-31, 04:25
Hi,

Part answer: you can get the blacklisted tasktrackers using the command
line:

mapred job -list-blacklisted-trackers.

Also, I think that a blacklisted tasktracker becomes 'unblacklisted' if it
works fine after some time. Though I am not very sure about this.

Thanks
hemanth