MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to find Blacklisted Nodes via cli.

Re: How to find Blacklisted Nodes via cli.
Hi,

Part answer: you can get the blacklisted tasktrackers using the command
line:

mapred job -list-blacklisted-trackers.

Also, I think that a blacklisted tasktracker becomes 'unblacklisted' if it
works fine after some time. Though I am not very sure about this.

Thanks
hemanth