Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Sqoop-1.4.2: Contributions

Re: Sqoop-1.4.2: Contributions
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Abhijeet for his great work on this release.

My job as a release mentor was very simple in this case as Abhijeet was able to understand the process and drove it without any issues.

Thank you sir!

Jarcec