Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Integration Tests

integration tests
I've stabilized the integration tests. They run in a slow virtual machine,
and they run on my desktop.  You can use multiple forks to run the tests
more quickly:

 $ mvn clean verify -Pnative -Daccumulo.it.forkCount=12

That takes ~15 minutes.  My desktop has 8 cores and 30G of RAM.

Please take the time to run the integration tests, and please open tickets
if you find them failing.

I'm not going to turn these tests on for our Jenkin's build because they
will still timeout.

-Eric