MapReduce >> mail # user >> using test.org.apache.hadoop.fs.s3native.InMemoryNativeFileSystemStore class in hadoop

using test.org.apache.hadoop.fs.s3native.InMemoryNativeFileSystemStore class in hadoop
Hi All,

I am pretty new to Hadoop. I noticed that there are many test classes in hadoop source code under the packages test. org.apache.hadoop. Can anyone explain me or provide some pointers to understand what is the purpose of this and how to use them. In particular I wanted to use InMemoryNativeFileSystemStore and see how it works.
The comments in this class say "A stub implementation of {@link NativeFileSystemStore} for testing NativeS3FileSystem without actually connecting to S3." But I do not understand exactly what does it mean and how to use it.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Nikhil