HBase, mail # user - Scanner problem after bulk load hfile

Re: Scanner problem after bulk load hfile
Rohit Kelkar 2013-07-16, 23:20
Oh wait. Didn't realise that I had the HbaseAdmin major compact code turned
on when I tested :(
It is still not working. Following is the code

StoreFile.Writer myHfileWriter = new StoreFile.WriterBuilder(hbaseConf, new
CacheConfig(hbaseConf), hdfs,
HFile.DEFAULT_BLOCKSIZE).withFilePath(myHFilePath).build();
KeyValue kv = new KeyValue(row.getBytes(), cf.getBytes(),
keyStr.getBytes(), System.currentTimeMillis(), valueStr.getBytes());
myHfileWriter.close()

- R