Hive >> mail # user >> missing documentation?

+
Lauren Blau 2013-01-22, 10:07
+
Abdelrhman Shettia 2013-01-22, 14:47
+
Lauren Blau 2013-01-22, 23:59
Re: missing documentation?
A jira was created for the missing documents but you don't really need them
because most of the Hive documentation is in the wiki, and docs that aren't
in the wiki haven't changed since release 0.7.1.

   - jira for missing docs:
   - Hive wiki docs:  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Home
   - non-wiki docs:   variable substitution, reflect UDF

New documentation for Hive 0.10.0 will be added to the Apache website as
time permits.

– Lefty Leverenz