HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: Cannot communicate

Re: Cannot communicate

I am on a Ubuntu server. When I go to the link you provided there is a
hyperlink for Ubuntu but it seems like it is the main site. I tried
searching for hadoop native but didn't get any useful results. Is there
some other package that I should install using apt-get?