Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Proposal: create a separate ZooKeeper release artifact for recipes

+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-02, 19:45
+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-02, 19:50
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-05, 15:14
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-12-05, 18:59
+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-05, 19:06
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-05, 19:11
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-12-05, 19:14
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-05, 19:17
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-12-05, 19:42
Re: Proposal: create a separate ZooKeeper release artifact for recipes
+1...

mahadev

+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-05, 20:36